Have I waited too long? Am I too old to become a mom?

Although the majority of my clients who come to me are between the ages of 29 - 40, I do have a significant minority of women who are coming to me in their mid to late 40's. This article written on the Forbes blog is not the most positive nor the most well written that I have read on the subject. But it raises issues of the problems that can happen if we leave it too long to become a mother.

http://www.forbes.com/sites/sabrinaparsons/2011/10/03/working-women-when-have-you-waited-too-long-to-become-a-mom/

I have worked with women in their late 40's who have decided to go ahead and have accessed egg donor technology. I have also worked with women who have also decided to work on letting go and accepting that they will not have children. It's a very difficult and personal decision.

Comments

Popular Posts