Married Couples who are choosing not to have kids


I sometimes have clients coming to me when they have recently gotton married. (or who opt to work as a couple together with my associate relationship coach)

'But everyone says that having children is the next step - but we don't think we want children! Are we werid?'

As this article points out, more and more people are choosing marriage without children. And while there is less pressure to have children than there was 20 or 30 years ago, pressure by friends and family can lead people to doubt and worry about their choices.

Comments

chummy said…
Hi Beth, I hope you don't mind me posting on your blog I have just started a blog http://chummiesaus.blogspot.com.au/
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Chummies/232534746862176?bookmark_t=page
That exists to inspire couples or singles whom don't have children, can't have children or choose not to. I am looking to reach out to others and have come across your site. Great stories and insight into all issues regarding having children - Thank You

Popular Posts