Not wanting children (maybe)

I just saw this fantastic article on-line entitled It's Not That I Don't Want Children, Exactly

It very beautifully describes the process that many of my clients experience. Many clients, like the author, say that they can't believe that they do not know what they want to do!  And I thought many of the comments very interesting - reflecting many sides of the issue.

I think what can help is to find ways to step back from the issue and examine it from different perspectives.  This could be through journaling, visioning, and of course through coaching!

Sometimes it might mean, as the author points out, just listening for the answer to come through.  Other times, you may need to 'jump' into one option or the other - make a firm committment to one option and let the other go.

Comments

Popular Posts