I want a baby but my boyfriend doesn't. Should we split up?

So this is one of the reasons many of my clients approach me for coaching - they know they want a baby my their partner or husband doesn't.

This was a useful bit of advice in a column called I'm 31 and want a baby but my boyfriend doesn't.  Should we split up?  Although I do think leaving it 5 yeas might be a mistake as if the boyfriend doesn't change his mind, then this woman could find herself at 36 with the decision to leave and start over again even more difficult. 

Comments

Wanna Be Mother said…
Please, share my blog with your readers so I hope my struggle can help other women to help make a decision. If you know you want to be a mother and that life won't be "complete" for you without kids, then it's best to leave sooner than later. I wish I hadn't waited so long but he kinda left things open by saying that he might change his mind. Anyways, hope some of your reader find it helpful.

http://iwantababyandmyhusbanddoesnt.blogspot.com

Popular Posts