Testimonial from coaching client


Here is another testimonial from a client I finished coaching with yesterday.  I love helping people articulate and work through what is one of the most difficult decisions to make.

'Even after the first introductory call with Beth I knew she was going to be the right coach for me.  As Beth is an expert coach regarding the ‘baby decision’ she immediately spotted one of the key issues within my relationship and was able to verbalise it in a way that I had never considered before.  With Beth’s help, I have come through one the toughest stages of my life yet with the knowledge that every possibility was carefully considered, and that I have come out at the other side confident in the all of decisions that have been made along the way.'  Vee, 36, United Kingdom

Comments

Popular Posts