Questions to reflect on for the new year

2015 is almost here - and a new year is a good time to reflect on our lives and look at how we can move forward.

If you have spent a good part of 2014 struggling with the decision of whether to have children or not, 2015 is your year to move forward.  Here are some questions you might want to reflect upon.

1) What is the biggest challenge I am facing right now?

2) How would I like to be different in one year from now?

3) Imagine yourself one year from now having resolved this question, what advice would you give to yourself on how to move forward?

4) Who or what resources could I call upon to help me move forward?

These are just some initial general questions to help you get started - I offer free 30 minute consultation sessions if you would like tailored one to one support.

Comments

Popular Posts