You don't need to have children to be fulfilled

Recently Jennifer Aniston has spoken out about all the judgement cast on her decision not to have children.

One of the common assumptions made is that a woman who doesn't have children will somehow feel unfulfilled.

I know this to be untrue.  As a coach, as well as seeing clients on the 'baby decision', I see a number of clients exploring work/life issues and in organisations who do have children. I also have one child myself.  I can say from the heart that many people with children also can have a sense of wondering what our purpose is, dissatisfaction with work that isn't fullfilling.  There are many factors that lead to being fulfilled and happy and having children is not a gurantee of this!

This is what the author of this recent article in Time is saying in this thoughtful piece. 

Comments

Popular Posts